Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
We offer our clients highly trained Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs resources at each one of our sites to ensure the safe handling of their products from inbound delivery through to storage and fulfillment.
• In-house Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Team
• Facility are GMP Compliant, temperature mapped and monitored
• Validated computer systems
• Experienced to handle controlled drugs, narcotics and class A precursor
• Licensed for secondary repackaging and relabelling
• Can assist with DEL, MDEL, Site Licence application and maintenance
• Product Importation and release to Canadian market
Our Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs team meticulously follows Health Canada resources to ensure we are continuously exceeding regulatory requirements.
At Probus Logistics, we offer our clients temperature-mapped warehousing and temperature-controlled transportation to protect the integrity of their product.
Our customer's trust us to ensure their product is safe and secure. At Probus Logistics, we ensure this through high-level security measures and continuous employee training to guarantee a safe environment.
At Probus Logistics, we proudly boast numerous medical and pharmaceutical licenses to ensure the best care is taken when handling our client's products.